Sunday, October 25, 2009

Story boarding





I am sure people missed the last week's blog. :) So over the past two weeks we had been working on various form of prototyping. The first one we worked on was rapid prototyping. Prof Bardzell asked us to make prototypes during her class in 30 min using common office supplies. It was exciting to see that despite not having played with such office items for such purpose how much I wanted to continue to work after the class as well. One of the observation was how the entire process of product development is unfolding. In these 30 min I started with sketching of the concept, which was Hand easy concept( one from Xiying). Then I started to put myself in the shoes of the end user and started classifying information according to users perception and then in last 20 minutes of the work started doing the prototyping work. It was pleasure to get my hands on the scissors and make these cute looking buttons and other fun work which was done during those 30 minutes.






No comments:

Post a Comment